Established in 2009
- Develop and strengthen activities initiated by the NPO.
- Provide a platform for creating a network of productivity practitioners.
- Exchange ideas and experiences and increase the knowledge and skills of association members.
- Develop a collaborative learning environment.
- Broaden and enhance strategic partnerships both internally and externally.
Organizational structure: Consists of a 15-member Executive Committee including the president/chairman, vice president, secretary-general, and two program coordinators.
Open to all participants who have attended APO/NPO courses held internationally or domestically.
Financing: Membership fee for annual membership or lifetime membership
- Launching of the Productivity Association of Pakistan (PAP) in:
– Punjab Chapter, Lahore
– Sindh Chapter, Karachi
– NWFP Chapter, Hattar
– Balouchistan Chapter, Quetta
- Providing special discounts on NPO projects or consulting services
- Free general awareness training for PAP members
- Formation of standing committees for
– Productivity standards
– Productivity movement and promotion
– Social compliance
- Membership awareness campaigns
- Periodic conventions
- Nominating members for APO projects through the MOIP Selection Committee
PAP launching cum seminar in progress