Productivity Association of Sri Lanka (PASL)
Established in 1973
- Propagate the concept of productivity and productivity consciousness among all sectors of the country
- Promote and foster the professional advancement of the members and to provide a common forum for recipients of APO Fellowships
- Develop relationships with other productivity organizations/societies within or outside Sri Lanka
- Carry out activities on subjects related to productivity through the exchange of experiences, training programs, seminars, and others.
- Assist the Government of Sri Lanka in its efforts to promote productivity
- Governing council: A president, three vice presidents, a General Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Treasurer, Deputy Treasurer, National organizer, Editor, and ten Committee Members.
- Individual members
- Institutional members
- Organizational members
|PASL inaugural ceremony|