2010 Business Excellence Global Conference2010/11/10
9-10 November, Singapore
The two-day conference is a great opportunity for companies, government officials, students – everyone who may be interested in productivity and business excellence – to hear first-hand and learn from renowned experts and speakers from BE award-winning organizations.
Some of the key highlights are:
- Dr. Curt W. Reimann, Senior Scientist Emeritus, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA; First Director, Baldrige Award; recipient of the Distinguished Rank Award, the highest award for public service in the USA.
- Shaun Smith, co-author of “Managing the Customer Experience” which reveals how leaders can build competitive advantage for their organizations through the creation of exceptional customer experience; catalyst in expanding management focus from tactical issues of customer service to the broader strategic issue of customer experience.
- Dr. Roy Bauer, CEO, President, Chairman of the Board of Digitiliti, Inc. and former President & COO of Pemstar Inc. — which he turned around to profitability and improved stockholder value by 400%; led IBM Rochester to win the Baldrige Award. Served as Chairperson, Baldrige program judging panel; author of two bestselling management books.
- Imelda Centeno, Senior Vice President of HROD at United Laboratories (Unilab) Inc., Philippines Quality Award recipient for performance excellence; instrumental in leading Unilab to become recognized as one of the best employers in the Philippines and ASEAN; recognized by the American Society for Training and Development for Performance Alignment and Management System – Driving Culture for High Performance
- conference brochure (PDF 874KB)
For more details, see the conference brochure. The registration form is included in the brochure.
Please note: Participants will be responsible for their attendance fees as well as their travel and accommodation costs.
The conference attendance fee is 800 Singapore dollars for registrations made before 10 October 2010 (a discount of SGD100). APO member country participants will get the SGD100 discount after 11 October as well.
Don’t forget to confirm your participation before 22 October 2010!
For more information, Ms. Lim May Hua is reachable at (phone) 65-6279-3157 or on her mobile, 96838019.