Year of Joining: 1968
APO Director: Bambang Satrio Lelono, Director General, Training and Productivity, Ministry of Manpower
APO Alternate Director: Surya Lukita Warman, Deputy Director General, Directorate General of Training and Productivity Development, Ministry of Manpower
NPO Head: Fahrurozi, Director of Productivity Development, Directorate General of Training and Productivity Development, Ministry of Manpower
APO Liaison Officer: Fahrurozi, Director of Productivity Development, Directorate General of Training and Productivity Development, Ministry of Manpower
Directorate General of Training and Productivity Development, Ministry of Manpower
Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 51, 6B, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Directorate General of Training and Productivity Development,
Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration R.I.
NPO Established: 1968
The productivity movement in Indonesia started in 1968 with the Instruction of the President Republic of Indonesia Number 15/1968 assigning the Minister of Manpower, Transmigration, and Cooperation to establish the National Productivity Council and the Minister of Manpower, Transmigration and Cooperation’s Decree Number KEP-1000/MEN/1968 concerning the establishment of the Center for Management and Productivity Development at the provincial level.
The Directorate of Productivity and Entrepreneurship is a governmental institution under the Directorate General of Training and Productivity Development, Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration of the Republic of Indonesia.
Based on the regulation of the Minister of Manpower and Transmigration Number 14/MEN/2005, the main tasks of the Directorate of Productivity and Entrepreneurship is to formulate policy; compile standards; give technical guidance on management, institutional development, innovation, and systems; upgrade the quality of human resources; and contribute to a socially productive culture.
To be a driver of community productivity improvement for economic growth, strengthen competitiveness, and create employment.
- To disseminate the important meaning of productivity improvement.
- To develop competency and expertise on productivity.
- To develop and motivate productivity institutions in all economic sectors and communities.
- To develop cooperative networks on productivity at national and international level.
The activities of the NPO include:
- As a promoter, promoting a productivity work culture, ethics, and principles;
- As an award creator, identifying and awarding SMEs that excel in productivity and quality;
- As a facilitator, facilitating and giving guidance;
- As a catalyst, promoting cooperation among various government institutions, between government and the business sector involving labor unions, between the government and institutions of higher learning, and among NPO branches located in the provinces;
- As a disseminator, exchanging information relating to productivity among stakeholders;
- As a trainer, acting mostly as a trainer of trainers in the area of productivity and quality management and productivity measurement;
- As an administrator and coordinator, administering the finances and programs of the LKN and NPO;
- As an assessor, assessing and evaluating productivity and quality programs; and
- Maintaining linkages with professional groups and organizations, technical and vocational training institutions, and other relevant government and international agencies.