APO Society of Thailand
Established in 2001
- Managed by the International Relations Department (APO Team), Thailand Productivity Institute (FTPI)
- 234 members (as of August 2016)
- 5-Year membership is granted to all participants (upon completion of an APO project)
- Free attendance at APO Society Talks
- Discounts on applications for FTPI seminars
- Free subscription to the APO Digest, APO Annual Program, and access to APO and FTPI information
- Subsidy from the Ministry of Industry (the FTPI submits an annual report and project proposal for the budget)
- Publication of APO Program, a leaflet of APO programs throughout the year. Also available on the website.
- Publication of the APO Digest, a yearly booklet of knowledge and experience shared from Thai participants in APO projects as well as APO activities in Thailand. Also available on the website.
- APO Society Talks, public seminars held annually since 2003 as a platform for knowledge and experience sharing by Thai participants in APO projects.
- APO Society Road Show, a road show jointly organized with the TQA Road Show of the Office of the Thailand Quality Award or other FTPI departments/organizations.
- APO Annual Program
- APO Digest
APO Society Talks