- About Us
- Digital Learning
The APO News quiz contest in the December 2007 issue received 76 entries including 50 with 100% correct answers (please see below for answers). The prizewinners were decided through a lucky draw performed by APO Secretariat staff members. Our congratulations to all the winners, who will receive their prizes soon. We also thank everyone for enthusiastic participation in the quiz.
|Winners of diary planners
||Winners of three APO publications
Winners of APO T-shirts
1. The International Productivity Conference 2007 on Knowledge Management from Brain to Business was held in:
|a) Bangkok||b) Tokyo||c) New Delhi|
2. ISO22000 is related to:
|a) Occupational health and safety management||b) Food safety||c) Corporate social responsibility|
3. A detailed need-assessment survey of NPOs was held under:
|a) Bilateral Cooperation Between NPOs (BCBN)||b) Technical Expert Service (TES)||c) Development of NPOs (DON)|
4. How many experts did the APO dispatch to the TICAD Ministerial Conference?
|a) 2||b) 3||c) 5|
5. Oita prefecture, Japan, is associated with:
|a) Automobile production||b) Silk weaving||c) The One Village, One Product movement|
6. Which organization collaborated with the APO in implementing e-learning courses?
|a) ILO||b) World Bank||c) UN Volunteers|
7. The 47th and 48th Workshop Meetings of the Heads of NPOs were held in:
|a) Bali and Ulaanbaatar, respectively||b) Bali and Hanoi, respectively||c) Hanoi and Ulaanbaatar, respectively|
8. In its efforts to strengthen its think tank role, how many APO fact-finding missions were dispatched to the USA and Europe in 2007?
|a) 3||b) 5||c) 7|
9. Which Japanese word means “the art of manufacturing”?
|a) Kaizen||b) Monozukuri||c) Jidokan|
10. The fourth International Eco-products Fair, EPIF 2008, will be hosted by:
|a) Thailand||b) Singapore||c) Vietnam|